Saturday, December 24, 2011

SUNRISE - December 24, 2011

Today is the 365th day of this blog 'Sunrise & Time'.  I started it on Christmas Day 2010, with the intent to share my thoughts about the value of TIME and what we choose to do with our allotted portion.  


A small portion of the intent was practicing my dedication to sharing these thoughts EVERY day for a year.  


This is the final post for SUNRISE & TIME.  


Hopefully, these 365 daily posts will live on as sign posts (like Burma Shave signs, back in the day) along the Internet information highway.  


It has been a blast and is and was a constant reminder to myself how grateful I am for yet "Another Day in Paradise".  


Gratitude is my newest embraced adventure and will be the Phoenix that will rise out of this last Sunrise post to become the next blog venture...




GRATITUDE - A little bit goes a Long Way   See you there starting tomorrow...






I choose to post my last blog repeating what I said in my first:


As the sands of time seem to be greater on the bottom half of my hourglass than on the top, I have had an increased interest in TIME and how I spend it.  


There is a finite number of sunrises available to each of us and I don't wish to miss very many of mine.  

Sunrise is that magical portion of our day when most dreams are still possible and the illusion of "enough" time to achieve them still exists.


"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back."  - Harvey Mackay


rlw




-         Robert Welton: Twitter           Follow me on Twitter
-         Robert Welton: FaceBook      Follow me on Facebook
-         Robert Welton: LinkedIn        Follow me on LinkedIn


·        My Blogs              
   





        Write Your Own Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment