Sunday, April 10, 2011

SUNRISE - April 10, 2011

April 10, 2011 - Sunrise 6:36 am
 All that really belongs to us is time; even he who has nothing else has that.” - Baltasar Gracian


I started cutting back on my work hours, still technically full time but only 32 hours a week - Tues - Friday with Sat-Mon off.  At this point, this use of my TIME seems to be right mix of income, insurance, and personal time.

Recently, Dustin has helped me (dragged me-kicking and screaming) into the 21st century, teaching me to take film clips, edit and upload to YouTube.  I have two channels - one for personal (aaasportsstuff) and one for business (RobertLynnWelton).  I have uploaded 5 clips (music) of my bass guitar playing to the aaasportsstuff channel (3 new ones).

http://www.youtube.com/user/aaasportsstuff

“The future is much like the present, only longer.” - Dan Quisenberry


One can only cross fingers and hope...this particular present is pretty good.  Wouldn't mind a bit more...

rlw

No comments:

Post a Comment