Monday, May 2, 2011

MAY 2, 2011

May 2, 2011 Sunrise 6:07 am 
 from bedroom window"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (121 AD - 180 AD)



"In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes." - Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987)


Here are 6:05 minutes of my 15:


On a sad and somber note:  I am enduring a moment of silence tonight, having lost my personal IT guy (son, Dustin) to the real world..he started work today on his first real full-time job - 
post college.  Congrats!  



As I ready my life-vest and water-wings to leave the work boat, he is getting in.  He can have my spot on the oars- worn and well-
used, but warm and in good working order.

No comments:

Post a Comment