Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SUNRISE - May 10, 2011


May 10, 2011 Sunrise 5:58 am
“They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself -     Andy Warhol 
      
       Started a very interesting activity recently...composing my own original music.  Actually, just the base line, but, it is a start.  I have my first song fairly far along.  Practiced a bit with my teacher - following along with a basic chord progression.  I am sure a drummer could pick up the rhythm fairly easily.  If we get it down before the next performance, I will add it to the mix..
        
       A small sliver of success - my music school is having an open house in a few weeks and my teacher asked if "my band" would reprise our performance of "Smoke on the Water" for the event...very cool.
    

rlw


No comments:

Post a Comment