Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SUNRISE - March 14, 2011

“I was thinking about how disjointedly time seemed to flow, passing in a blur at times, with single images standing out more clearly than others. And then, at other times, every second was significant, etched in my mind. “ - Stephenie Meyer, Twilight, 2005


March 14, 2011 Sunrise 7:18 am
Totally inspired by the recent chain of electric bass events, posting on YouTube and all.  Posted my other song I-IV-V Blues in A/Bob on BASS tonight. Played two of my three recital songs impromptu at open-mike night - they need some polishing, but feel good about the debut and breaking the ice of playing in public.  Start 'Smoke on the Water', my third song, tomorrow night.  Bomp Bomp Baaaa....Bomp Bomp Ba Baaaa....
 

“Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.”  - Theophrastus (372 BC - 287 BC)


rlw

No comments:

Post a Comment