Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SUNRISE - March 22, 2011


March 22, 2011 Sunrise: 7:05 am
“If you don't have time to do it right you must have time to do it over.”
Anonymous


 Just got back from my music lessons.  Had a blast.  I have my three songs pretty well handled and I am still a month out for the performance (if I was a little kid, I would use the word 'recital').

I am hooked. I am doubling up on my lessons and will take another set on Thursday evenings while Sarah is in ballet. This set will be at a different studio that is set up with drums.  Just Drums and Bass.  I want to improve my rhythm.  Should be fun.  I still have TIME.

I got rhythm,
I got music,
I got my bass...
Who could ask for anything more?
apologies to Ella Fitzgerald....

“Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.”
Hector Berlioz

No comments:

Post a Comment