Monday, March 28, 2011

SUNRISE - March 28, 2011

Forgot to push the publish button on this one for March 28, 2011...but as I have often posted, it is never too late to do the right thing...



March 28, 2011 - Sunrise 6:52 am

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it.  I want to have lived the width of it as well."  ~ Diane Ackerman


Anyone can live the length of their granted life...that is God's will; to live the width and depth fully with only your self-imposed limits...that is man's will.
- Robert Welton

"Why be saddled with this thing called life expectancy?  Of what relevance to an individual is such a statistic?  Am I to concern myself with an allotment of days I never had and was never promised?  Must I check off each day of my life as if I am subtracting from this imaginary hoard?  No, on the contrary, I will add each day of my life to my treasure of days lived.  And with each day, my treasure will grow, not diminish."   -  Robert Brault

Life is a bit like an Easter Egg hunt, isn't it?  The number of eggs and the colors you choose is up to you.  At the end of the day, what will your basket look like? 
- Robert Welton

No comments:

Post a Comment