Monday, March 7, 2011

SUNRISE - March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011 Sunrise 6:28 am
My youngest son, Dustin is applying for various jobs, post graduation, utilizing his communication and tech skills.  I just recently completed a Ribbon Cutting for a client of the Chamber on Friday and Dustin whipped this little clip together today, created a YouTube account and posted in nothing flat...I am doubtful that I could have done any of it, but giving me the benefit of the doubt...it would have taken a great deal of TIME, marinated in frustration and painfully roasted over the open flame of technical incompetence until the final results would have surely been burned to visual oblivion and non-recognition (I am being overly kind to myself in this observation).


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdHVw3Vy6vQ

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Live your life in such a manner that when you die the world cries and you rejoice."  ~ Indian Saying



No comments:

Post a Comment