Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SUNRISE - March 15, 2011

March 15, 2011 Sunrise 7:16 am
“The whole life of man is but a point of time; let us enjoy it.”  - Plutarch 


Got a nice complement from my music teacher tonight at my electric bass lesson from the open-mike night experience.  Norm is the guy playing guitar and singing in the video.  He said he was very pleased with my progress and that I did a lot better than he thought I would for the amount of time I have had lessons and with no music background (other than being a groupie for my wife and daughter...but that probably doesn't really count as music background).  

We started "Smoke on the Water" tonight.  That will the the third song in my 3 song set in April.  I think I will actually have fun this next time...ha.

“Nothing is as far away as one minute ago. “ - Jim Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment