Friday, February 4, 2011

SUNRISE - February 4, 2011

February 4, 2011 Sunrise 7:08 am
I'm late, I'm late for a very important date
No time to say "Hello", "Goodbye"
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late
And when I wave, I lose the time I save
My fuzzy ears and whiskers
Took me too much time to shave

I run and then I hop, hop, hop
I wish that I could fly
There's danger if I dare to stop
And here's the reason why
You see, I'm overdue, I'm in a rabbit stew
Can't even say "Goodbye", "Hello"
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late

...White Rabbit/Alice in Wonderland 

Today's quote concerning time seems appropriate as it incorporates my challenge with just relaxing and doing nothing and my new hirsute pursuit of gifted time with a pony-tail and wow!-it-grew-back beard.

My fuzzy ears and whiskers
Took me too much time to shave

Good or bad, anxiousness has been a part of my life as time management, multi-tasking and trying to cram five pounds of life into a two pound bag has been part of my style for as long as I can remember.  This hyper-activity has provided me with enough successes to not be negatively swayed by my percentage of disasters.  There is a bit of a rush to pull off the impossible in not-enough-time.  I have a fond affection for the bespectacled White Rabbit.  I can relate.


rlw

No comments:

Post a Comment