Thursday, February 17, 2011

SUNRISE - February 17, 2011

February 17, 2011 Sunrise 6:53 am
“The infinite is in the finite of every instant.”  - Zen Saying

 

   "Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." - H. Jackson Brown
  Note to ponder:  Hearing can be apparently over-corrected like vision.  I had my hearing aids "toned down' today - more bass, less treble.  Every little movement of paper shuffling, silverware clinking, ripping off a sheet of paper towel, etc. was magnified.  At first it was merely interesting, like a magic show...but too much is just that - too much.  
My son and personal IT staff, Dustin has been saving me loads of frustrated TIME.  All the little, seemingly simple, IT tasks that I could probably have figured out "eventually" (if I didn't smash them first) were piling up because I was reluctant to invest the TIME to get them resolved, are now nearing completion.  Devices I was set to throw in the trash, because -since I couldn't get them to work- they must be broken - are magically working just fine now.
rlw
 "Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that's the stuff life is made of."  - Benjamin Franklin
  

No comments:

Post a Comment