Saturday, February 26, 2011

SUNRISE - February 25, 2011

Lise and Sarah heading off
“God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.”
  -Bill Watterson [Calvin & Hobbs]

I have expanded the goal of playing 1 song live on stage to taping 8-10 and making a cd.  I know I can do this.  Just prodigious use of remaining time
It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.”
-Bill Watterson [Calvin & Hobbes]


February 25, 2011 - Sunrise 6:43 am
I launched into the second edition ‘Robert Welton – I Remember’ legacy booklet…the next six chapters.  Should go a bit more quickly this time.  I am not inventing the format this time.  Should be ready next week.  Subscribers should get their copy soon.
“If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night,
I'll bet they'd live a lot differently.”


What a young girl can do with extra spare time
-Bill Watterson [Calvin & Hobbes]


Outstanding rainstorm this morning- supposed to snow on the valley floor by tomorrow night.  Storm cleared, sun came out – great beautiful mixture of big white marshmallow clouds and dark and stormy night clouds.  I understand a small tornado touched down about ten miles away.  All the seasons in about four hours. 

Sarah has ballet lessons tomorrow and Lise has dress rehearsal in the morning and a concert tomorrow night.  I will get more hours of flight time to get my limo driver’s license.


rlw

No comments:

Post a Comment