Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SUNRISE - February 1, 2011

February 1, 2011 Sunrise 7:11 am
“Man has always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much...the wheel, New York, wars and so on...while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time.

But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man...for precisely the same reason.” - Douglas Adams


Just got back from my electric bass lesson.  We are getting ready for my recital in April...Narrowing my set down to three songs.  Probably open with "Some Kind of Wonderful", followed by "House of the Rising Sun" and end with "I - IV - V Blues in A"-our version rocks starts slow and picks up speed. 

I figuratively float out of my guitar session.  I love it.  My teacher is instructing another student (a 37 year old pharmacist) on the same songs as  a drummer.  My teacher and his brother will play lead and rhythm guitars.


I had a good time tonight.  I had a really, really good time. I was a dolphin tonight.


Edie Brickell - Good Times, Bad Times

No comments:

Post a Comment