Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SUNRISE - February 23, 2011


February 23, 2011 Sunrise 6:45 am
 How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money. Money mistakes can be corrected, but time is gone forever.  - David Norris.

My son, Dustin, has been helping me get myself organized in my home office.  Instead of procrastinating about the many pending projects I have, I can now move ahead more efficiently.

Today we gathered an entire box of cables and cords and plug-in doo-dads, some from twenty years ago, so old that you couldn’t find anything alive to plug it into.  Goodwill donation.  The rest are all tagged and coded as to what they fit.  

A wonderful HP Photo Printer that I bought for some serious money about 4 years ago has been sitting in my closet for 3.5 years, not working.  Works now.  Go, big D.

I can’t tell you how many times and how much time I have spent trying to accomplish what Dustin did in a few hours. A handy guy to have around.

“Procrastination is the thief of Time.” -  Viju Chakravarthy


rlw

No comments:

Post a Comment