Monday, January 10, 2011

SUNRISE - January 10, 2011


January 10, 2011 Sunrise 7:23 am
“For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work”.  ~ Doug Larson

The minutes and hours fly by.  Our weekly tasks, like water the plants every Saturday, do the laundry on Sunday, etc. seem to fall one upon another until it seems there is no time in between.

I take a lot of meds for a variety of reasons and have them in a weekly pill box to keep myself on track to not miss any days.  I fill it on the same day each week…the Sunrise of my week.  With a blink of the eye is that day again, but a week later. The Sunset of my week has arrived at breakneck speed.

January 10, 2011 Sunrise 7:23 am

There seem to be too many tasks and desires and great projects to accomplish in only 24 hours.  I feel I need another 12 per day – bump it up to 36 and I might have a fighting chance, with a bit more organization.   

If the magician can work his magic by making TIME disappear, would there not be a counterpoint magical formula to embellish the given hour?  Thin hair is resolved and given extra volume and semblance of body, with a dash of mousse.   

Where on the shelf can one find the same for TIME?

rlw

No comments:

Post a Comment