Thursday, January 27, 2011

SUNRISE - January 27, 2011


Bob on Electric Bass
"Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it". • M Scott Peck 

 So HERE is one thing I decided to do with my time….


January 27, 2011 Sunrise 7:15am
Very foggy this am - was just pulling into work for this photo.  My bldg is right on the Sacramento River, so even more foggy.




 
Ian & Zak
Note: 27 years ago on the 27th of January I became a father - Ian Robert Welton...now I am a grandfather.  Pretty cool.  Twenty seven years - now there is a nice capsule of time.





Little sister Sharon and me
A big shout out to my little sister that celebrated the wise use of her time by giving herself the gift of retirement today for a birthday present to herself.

rlw

No comments:

Post a Comment