Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SUNRISE - January 19, 2011

"Tomorrow, when I wake, or think I do, what shall I say of to-day?"
- Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

January 19, 2011 Sunrise 7:21 am
January seems to be flying by.  It is the New Year and already it is picking up speed.  We are past the halfway mark already.  One twenty-fourth of the year has passed.  TIME.

My youngest son is helping me gain an edge on time by configuring my office equipment so that it actually delivers the results as promised in the ads.  I can’t seem to get some of this advanced hardware to perform as described before it became Visa time and I wasted an incredible amount of TIME trying to get it to work, all the while frustrated.   

There is a finite amount of time to accomplish a long list of proposed projects before me and with the printers, scanners, faster computer, recorders, video cameras (all working properly), I feel can gain that needed edge.  Stay busy.

“If you want work well done, select a busy man - the other kind has no time”.  - Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment