Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SUNRISE - January 4, 2011

For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life.  But there was always some obstacle in the way.  Something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.  Then life would begin.  At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.  ~Alfred D'Souz


If a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, when, where and how does the journey to one's ultimate realization of the meaning of their life begin?


January 4, 2011 Sunrise 7:34 am
It is said that we are all born knowing the truth of everything.  We then spend our lives  wandering, denying the truth we already know, trying to find a more convenient truth.  If we are fortunate, we grasp the idiocy of this path before we die and regain that which was always ours.


rlw


"Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have 24 hour days."- Zig Ziglar



TAKE A MOMENT TO TAKE THE POLL AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE – WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR TIME?       

-         Robert Welton: Twitter           Follow me on Twitter
-         Robert Welton: FaceBook        Follow me on FaceBook
-         Robert Welton: LinkedIn        Follow me on LinkedIn

·        My Blogs              
   

        Write Your Own Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment