Saturday, January 29, 2011

SUNRISE - January 29, 2011

Janury 29,2011  Sunrise 7:13 am
"The meeting of two eternities, the past and the future, is precisely the present moment."  Thoreau

 I am discovering with my blogs that others also hold their appreciation of time and how we choose to use it.  This quote was shared with me today
by my mother-in-law.  She carries it with her wherever she goes.

The past stretches back farther than we can record and the future is infiinte (unless you believe the prediction of the world ending in 2012). Either way, the moment is what we can exert some degree of control over, certainly not the past and not always with the future.

Kudos to my sister who is exerting control over her day today - First day of retirement and her Birthday. 

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln 

 rlw

No comments:

Post a Comment