Saturday, January 15, 2011

SUNRISE - January 14, 2011


“Each moment is a doorway to time travel. Being in this very moment and no other, time as we know it stops. You can Freeze-Frame and stop. Then you can make another choice. You can stay in the same holographic pattern or you can choose a different one”. -Sara Paddison.

January 14, 2011 Sunrise 7:23 am
I am thoroughly enjoying this current daily observation exercise.  An unfortunate modern justification for 'stealing' is called “re-purposing”.  It is not that I wish or can steal time.  I have all that I need – if I do it right.  The re-purposing is how I choose to use it.  This blog could have been posted yesterday, however I used the time to attend my daughter’s school concert….and promptly fell asleep upon returning home.  

I had stayed up until about 2:30 am finishing a book I have owned for awhile, but never found” TIME” to read it.  So, I did.  Not all, but got deeper into it.   I re-purposed my sleeping time, obviously, just temporarily, to get the pages turning.   
Nest on the horizon:  Signing up for book writing and cooking classes at the local “experts teach you” Learning Exchange.  Perhaps, someday, I will sit down to a new recipe bowl of chili and read my most recently published tome.


“Time is like money, the less we have of it to spare the further we make it go”. Josh Billings

rlw 

No comments:

Post a Comment