Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SUNRISE - January 26, 2011

January 27, 2011 - Sunrise 7:16 am
“No use thinking of the past for its gone, don't think of the future because it has to come, think of the present because that’s where you are”.   - Kazi Shams

Very foggy and cold this morning.  Has been this way all week.

I actually had a preliminary conversation about retiring today at my work.  Although it is a long way off: 2012 or 2013, it is yet another time capsule measurement.  Since I wish to maximize my retirement, I will need to finish the work years strong.  Added motivation for maximum income.

Started practicing tonight on my song set for my rock debut in April… will be the best three of these five songs:

“Smoke on the Water” -  Deep Purple

“I - IV - V in A – Blues ”  Traditional Blues Riff  (My favorite)

“Midnight Hour”   - Wilson Picket



Three months out and I NEED MORE TIME!! – HA.  Practice - Practice - Practice

“Use the present wisely; the future will get here soon enough.”  R.L. Welton

rlw

No comments:

Post a Comment